We are pleased to announce a new connectivity partnership with Homes & Villas by Marriott International!
Who is Homes & Villas by Marriott International?
Launched in 2019, Homes & Villas by Marriott International is an exclusive channel for professionally managed luxury properties.
Marriott International brings its expertise and reputation for excellence to the short-term rentals market with this booking channel for high-end travelers.
All properties are carefully vetted before being included in this curated selection of luxury short-term rental homes, and Homes & Villas by Marriott International have strict criteria that all their listings must meet.
What does Homes & Villas by Marriott International offer?
Homes & Villas by Marriott International is not like other channels.
For a start, you won’t find any studio flats or shared homes on the platform. They only work with professional management companies that offer premium and luxury private homes.
In order to pass the approval process, every home is evaluated in person or digitally to ensure it meets the brand’s high standards. Property managers will also have to maintain a higher level of service in accordance with the brand’s guidelines.
Guests who book with Homes & Villas by Marriott International can choose from a wide selection of unique private homes. According to their FAQ page, the channel offers everything from:
“Beachfront bungalows, sprawling villas, grand chateaus, cozy cabins, ski chalets, and characterful townhouses, flats, apartments, and penthouses. We have castles, too!”
From hidden gems in undiscovered locations to city center penthouses with spectacular views, there’s something to cater to all tastes. Every property is bursting with original character and offers a one-of-a-kind, unforgettable experience to the discerning traveler.
How does it work?
The company works with national, regional, and market-specific property management companies in hundreds of destinations around the world. They select property managers based on their expertise and experience, the quality of the homes, and the standard of service offered to both homeowners and guests.
Properties are subject to the same rigorous standards in design, comfort, safety, and service expected of Marriott International.
If you think that your properties may qualify, you can check through some of these requirements for listing on Homes & Villas by Marriott International:
- At least one bedroom – no studio apartments.
- Instantly bookable or bookable with 24-hour confirmation on certain luxury products.
- Minimum 3-night stay.
- 24/7 guest support.
- In-person welcome, or self-check-in.
- Premium quality linens and bathroom amenities.
- Fully-equipped kitchen and laundry facilities with home essentials provided, like cooking and cleaning products.
- High-speed internet connection.
- A premium or luxury design aesthetic.
- Professionally cleaned and in good condition.
- Fire safety equipment, including smoke and carbon monoxide alarms.
For help articles relating to HVMI please click here!
There are also several requirements for property managers, including:
- Handle the management, in-stay guest support and cleaning of a minimum of 20 properties (with some exceptions for various markets and offerings)
- Responsible for updating calendar availability and pricing
- Track record of reliability and customer satisfaction, including response times, compliance with local regulations and other management responsibilities
If you are a property manager who manages 20+ homes and are interested in listing with them, fill out this short form and a member of the team will get back to you.