Sympl Trial Expired - no way to reactivate

• I had trial with the Sympl.cm service. Unfortunately when I was testing the platform my trial expired. I am now stuck and cannot subscribe as I cannot login into the system as I do not have active account, nor can I sign-up again with my email as it is already taken. More frustrating is that I have written a week ago to the support and have not received any reply. Please advise.

• STAFF Moderator

Hi Mateusz. I've reviewed the message history for your account, and do not see a support request relating to your trial expiration. You had another account that ended its trial a month ago. Your current trial will expire tomorrow. We do not extend trials for Sympl, so when you are ready to subscribe to a paid plan, please add a credit card to your account, so that you can enjoy uninterrupted use of the app. If you have any further billing questions, please sign into the app, and message our support team.

• How can I add credit card when I cannot log in to add credit card? 😉 It is regarding that month-ago-expired account I cannot access. I have written few emails and support tickets. 6c7de2f6-7317-4070-96d4-6ba89047b813-image.png

• If you are not extending the trials, do not write about it in the email. Just saying. f886cc31-8003-4ae5-a154-60ed8974bd25-image.png

• STAFF Moderator

Sorry Mateusz. That is my error then. I forgot that promotion, and so I have extended your trial by another 7 days. Please accept my apologies, and let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

• Thx Duane. I am trying to reactivate this one though, where the trial expired month ago and I am not able to login. Thx. Sorry for the confusion.

• STAFF Moderator

@Mateusz-Sobierajski That's okay. As a courtesy, we have extended your trial for this account by 7 days. The other trial extension on the other account has been cancelled.