Disconnect a Channel Account
You may occasionally need to disconnect a Channel Account from Tokeet. Doing this is easy.
- View your channel connections
First, navigate to your Channels Connections list by clicking Channels in Tokeet.
- Choose a channel, select Edit
Find the channel you wish to disconnect and click the Edit icon (3 dots) to the right of it.
- Select "Channel Detail"
This will take you to the Channel Detail page.
- Select DisconnectOn the Channel Detail page, click the red Disconnect button.
- Specify the Accommodation ID
Choose which channel account ID you wish to disconnect from the pulldown menu, and click Select.Note: If you are unsure of which number to select in this step, you can navigate back to the channel details page by closing the disconnect pop-up and view your mapped rentals. The numbers under the Property ID column will correspond with the numbers shown in this drop-down selection.
- Confirm disconnectClick "Yes, Proceed" to confirm your intention to Disconnect
- Your channel has now been disconnected successfully!
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.