Connecting Expedia with Tokeet
The process of connecting Expedia to Tokeet has two parts:
1. In Expedia PartnerCentral:
- Navigate to Rooms & Rates
- Click Connectivity Settings
- Select Tokeet for both (Rates & availability and Reservations)
- Save changes
OR - Send a message via the "Contact us" form, and ask that Tokeet is designated as your channel manager. Please include your Expedia Hotel ID with your requests.
2. In Tokeet:
Please make sure you have rental rates defined for your rentals first. You will need to push rates from Tokeet to Expedia as part of the connection process. Now, add your Expedia connection in Tokeet. This process is illustrated below.
- Navigate to Channels > Add Channel
- Select Expedia and click "Add"
- Enter in your Expedia Property ID and click "Save"
Tokeet will proceed to import all rooms under this Property ID.
Click into each one and complete the following steps.
- Link to a Tokeet Rental and click "Save"
- From the orange Actions button, "Import Bookings." This will import events from your Expedia calendar into Tokeet.
- From the Actions button, "Push Rates".
You will be asked to select a Tokeet Rate Category and a Channel Rate Category.
- Click "Push Rate"
- From the Actions button, "Push Availability." This will publish your updated Tokeet calendar to Expedia.
That's it! Your Expedia connection is now active. Repeat this process for all of your Expedia connections.