Connecting to HVMI API
With the new HOME & VILLAS API connection in Tokeet, PMs will not be required to list your rentals on the channel to connect. Your Tokeet listings can be pushed to HOME & VILLAS with a few clicks.
Here's how to connect:
- Log into your Tokeet account, navigate to the ‘channels’ section and click on the option to "add channel". Then, select “Marriott” or select "HOME & VILLAS" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your HMC ID and click on the "connect" button
- After entering your HMC ID, click "continue"
- On the step to select rentals, if your Tokeet rentals don’t meet Homes & Villas requirements they will be shown in red.
- Click on the arrow to see the missing listing requirements. To update the missing information click on "fix it" and fill in the relevant details.
- Once your listing meets all the requirements click the “create” button under the “action” column
- Edit listing settings and click the “create” button
- Once you are done with all listings click on the “complete” button