How Do I Create an Inquiry?
Inquiries are Tokeet’s way of helping you track any time a potential guest makes an request into your vacation property. This is a great way to stay on top of communication between you and your potential guests which will create more bookings.
How to Create an Inquiry:
- From your Tokeet dashboard, select the Inquiries icon from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen. The Inquiries icon features a text bubble logo.
- This will bring you to your Inquiries and Messages page. On the top right corner of this page, you’ll see a green button marked “Add”. Select this button.
- This will open the “Create Inquiry” dialogue box. Here you can enter guest details, date details, anticipated charges and any discounts or additional fees.
- Once you’ve entered all relevant information, click the green “Save” button at the bottom of the dialogue box.
- Congratulations, you’ve just created an inquiry with Tokeet!