How to Set Owner Access for a Rental
Tokeet is designed to offer a hierarchy of access, allowing various members of your vacation rental staff to obtain limited and targeted access to your Tokeet rental management capabilities. Setting Owner Access is one of the ways Tokeet manages this level of access.
The users you specify as owners will be able to see a rental’s information in their calendar whenever they login to Tokeet. You can extend or remove this access anytime you’d like, as often as you’d like.
How to Set Owner Access:
- From your Tokeet dashboard page, select Rentals from menu bar in the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the Rentals page, select the rental whose owner access you’d like to manage.
- From the specific rental page, click the orange “Setup” button in the top-right area of the screen.
- Select “Owner Access” from the drop-down menu.
- In the dialogue box that opens, select the names of users you’d like to provide with owner access. Remember that you can give owner access to more than one user at a time.
- You can use this same dialogue box to remove owner access by removing names from the list of permitted users.
- Once you’ve granted or removed access to users based on your preference, click the green Save button in the dialogue box.
You have now updated your Owner Access permissions for a specific Tokeet rental property.