How to Set Up Distinct Rates for Channels
Tokeet allows you to push rates to connected API channels in two ways
- Create multiple rate categories specific to every channel and then push those categories.
- Use Chanel Adjustments with Tokeet's default rate category.
Method 1: Creating multiple rate categories
Suppose you are connected to three different API channels and you want to push the following rates to these channels:
To achieve this, you have to create three different rate categories. To create a custom rate category follow the steps below:
- Go to Rates.
- Click on a Rental.
- Go to Rates Table / ADD RATES.
- Add a Standard Rate and in the Rate Category field type “airbnb” then create the rate.NOTE:
Similarly, create Rate Categories for Booking.com and Expedia.
- Now, go to the Rate Mappings tab and add a mapping for each channel.
- Now click "PUSH ALL RATES" button and you are done.
Method 2: Using Channel Adjustments with TV3 default rate category
Please follow this article if you want to push distinct rates to every API channel using the TV3 Channel Adjustment feature.