Connecting to Tiket
Connecting your Tiket.com and Tokeet accounts is easy and effective. Once connected, Tokeet can automatically update your Tiket availability, and import bookings from Tiket.
Connecting to Tiket
- Navigate to Channels > "Add Channel".
- In the list of Channels, select tiket and then click "Select".
- Follow the steps in the connection wizard.
- Click on ADD PROPERTY ID button.
- Enter your Property ID and click SAVE button.
- You will now receive a message that channel connected successfully and your Tiket listings will start showing in Tokeet.
Link Tiket Listings and Tokeet Rentals
You will now want to link your Tiket listings and Tokeet rentals. If you've already created rentals, you can connect them with Tiket listings or create new rentals in Tokeet by importing your Airbnb listings.
The Tiket Connection wizard will guide you through the steps one by one. This process is designed to help you make the connection manually. Closing the connection wizard without completing the steps will result in the need to follow the steps outlined below.
Link to existing Tokeet Rentals:
- Scroll down to connections where Linked Rental is empty.
- Click on three vertical dots and go to the Connection Details page.
- Select the Tokeet rental to link this listing from the drop-down selector. Then hit Save.
- Update your Tiket calendar from Tokeet, by selecting "Push Availability" from the Actions menu.
- Push your rates from Tokeet to Tiket, by selecting "Push Rates" from the Actions menu.
In order to complete this step, you must already have rates set up on your Tokeet rental. If this is not yet done, please ensure that you add rates to your Tokeet rental and push rates to Tiket.
Disconnect from Tiket API
- Click on three vertical dots and go to the Channel Detail page.
- Click on the DISCONNECT button.
- Select the Accommodation ID you want to disconnect and you are done.
Important points to Remember:
- Tiket.com collect payment from customers upfront.
- Property manager can’t communicate with the guests through Tokeet. Currently, hotel partners need to send emails to email@example.com for any inquiries OR contact the Market Manager of tiket.com, the contact is available on the extranet.
- Tiket doesn’t support import Bookings feature.
- Tiket.com does not provide the phone number of customers to partner hotels, in connectivity and hotel vouchers. Partner hotels must contact tiket.com customer service team to follow up on reservations.