Booking Revenue Reporting
In Tokeet, you can easily view your booking revenue reporting in the "Reports" section of Tokeet. Select "Booking Revenue" to view metrics.
At the top of the screen, you can perform the following actions:
- Select different reports
- Select different currencies. The report will display booking revenue for each currency in which you have reservations.
- Select Year
- Select Rental(s)
- Select Channel(s)
- Download report to CSV
- Booking revenue is attributed to the month of the checkin, vs month the booking was received
- Alternatively, you may export every single booking, with checkin / checkout dates, guest name, rental name, and other datapoints by using an Inquiry Data Feed, at Settings > Data Feeds. For more info, please see here.
- There are differences in how each API channel (Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia) passes booking revenue to Tokeet. You can navigate to Inquiries and click on a booking to see the booking totals. Please see below for a description of how each channel passes booking revenue to Tokeet.
For each booking received from Airbnb, you can see a detailed breakdown of how the booking revenue was recognized.
- Navigate to Inquiries and click on an Airbnb confirmed booking
- Click on "Breakdown" link under "Cancel Booking"
- View the Airbnb Charge Breakdown
- The "Payout" amount is recognized as Airbnb booking revenue in Tokeet
- Payout is defined as:
Airbnb booking revenue (Payout) = Base Charge + Extras + Taxes - Airbnb Service Fee
Booking.com booking revenue = Nightly Rate x Nights
Note: Extras, Taxes, Service Fees are not factored into the calculation
Expedia booking revenue = Nightly Rate x Nights + Taxes