Automata workflows allow you to organize triggers in a pre-defined sequence. You can create, view, and edit each individual trigger in order to customize your messaging for each rental and its connected channels.
- Navigate to Workflows
Here, you can use filters to sort and search through your workflows, as well as edit or remove triggers.
- Click on a workflow in the table to open the workflow detail overlay.
- Here you can switch between the graphical "Flow View", or the tabular "List View".
- You can also see the activity of the triggers in the workflow, and remove or edit individual triggers.
- All the triggers for the workflow can also be deactivated and reactivated at once using the master toggle at the top of the overlay.
- You can edit the columns in the table by clicking the custom column button (three lines) in the column header.
- You can change the sort order of the table by clicking on any of the column names.
- Create new workflow via the "New" button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Workflows can be created from blank (include existing triggers), or from a sample (pre-built) workflow.
- You can adjust how many workflows are shown per page by changing the page settings at the bottom of the table.