Change calendar start day to Sunday

• By default, the "standard" calendar view shows Monday as the first day of the week. Can this be changed to display Sunday as the first day?

• STAFF Moderator

Hi Candace. At present that is not possible. However, we have submitted an enhancement request for the developers' consideration. They will assess the feasibility, and if the request is approved, they will implement the feature in a future update. We will make an announcement if a feature is ready for release.

• STAFF Moderator

Hi again Candace. You can set the day that starts each week in the website editor: a589ace4-b991-43cb-bce8-f3cb011c500c-image.png

Please let us know if this solution satisfies your request.

• @Duane thanks for the info. The website editor instructions work to change it on the website, but I'd also like it changed within Tokeet. I assume that's what you submitted for enhancement; thanks for that.

For others... within Webready you can access the "Formats" menu by selecting the "Language Settings" link in the left menu, and then select the last icon "Formats" in the right menu.

• STAFF Moderator

@Candace-Schwab Yes, we submitted an enhancement request for the Tokeet calendar. I just wanted to make sure that I did not misunderstand your original request, so I also provided instructions on how to change the calendar in the editor.