Tokeet Integration with Beyond
What is Beyond?
Beyond is a complete revenue management solution for short-term rental managers and owners to get, grow, and keep revenue. The easy-to-use platform includes a dynamic, demand-driven pricing tool with extensive market data that pairs with OTA distribution and a best-in-class booking engine.
For more info, please check out our blog post.
Connecting Beyond to Tokeet
- Create your Beyond account - https://v2.beyondpricing.com/login
- Click "Link Account" and then click on the Tokeet logo or navigate to https://v2.beyondpricing.com/dashboard/connect/channel/tokeet
- Press on the "Link your Tokeet account"
You have been redirected to the Tokeet OAuth login page
- Fill in your Tokeet credentials (email and password)
- Press "SIGN IN".
- You will be redirected back to Beyond and syncing will begin.
- That's it!
Disconnecting / Tokeet Offboarding
If a Customer would like to stop syncing rates and configurations for a listing, the Customer is responsible for turning off syncing within Beyond Pricing. Simply turn sync to "off" for each of your listings on your Beyond Dashboard and we will no longer update your rates every day. When you've turned off syncing, you will then delete the BP based rates in Tokeet, add new rates back to each property and make all future adjustments in the PMS.
Note: Prior to integrating with Beyond Pricing, the Sales, Customer Success and Integrations teams recommend that all Customers keep a copy of their rates and configurations as a back up. Beyond Pricing overwrites the rates that are stored in the PMS/Channel Manager/OTA each day when prices are pushed. We do not store the rates that were in a PMS/Channel Manager/OTA before syncing was enabled and when syncing is disabled prices will not "revert" to what they were before the customer began using Beyond Pricing.
Once the syncing is disabled, a user can change the base rates of any property in Tokeet quickly following these steps:
- Login to their Tokeet account and go to the Rates tab withing Tokeet.