Message template work together with triggers in Automata to automate your messaging and streamline your workflow.
Message Templates are utilized by Automata Triggers which can be event-based or time-based. Once you define a template and associate it with a trigger, you can send an email, send an SMS message, send a push notification, send a contract, send a form, create a task, or post to a URL.
The process for creating Message Templates is easy with Automata.
- Navigate to Templates
Here, you can use filters to sort and search among existing templates, as well as create and delete templates. Click on a template in the table to open the edit template overlay.
- You can edit the columns in the table by clicking the custom column button in the column header.
- Click "New" to build a new template. (Read more here)
- Click “Delete” to remove a selected template.
- You can change the sort order of the table by clicking on any of the column names.
You can edit templates
- Click the “Edit” button to edit or delete your template. (Read more here)
- You can adjust how many templates are shown per page by changing the page settings at the foot of the table.