Rategenie owner report

• Rategenie provides a great comparison of our properties performance to the market with adr and occupancy statistics. However, data is only for current month and future months. It would be a lot useful if we could access past performance and even more create a report of this data to provide to owners.

• STAFF Moderator

Thanks for the suggestions, Konstantinos. As Rategenie only generates rates for future dates, and has been on the market for less than a year, this was not a feature we were ready to implement. I like the idea, so I think we can discuss as a team the addition of such a feature in the future.

• STAFF Moderator

@Konstantinos-Kiamos I apologize for omitting a very important question in my previous reply. What kind of reporting would you find useful with regards to Rategenie? We are interested in providing maximum utility to our users, and we would just like some further details with regard to the kind of reporting that you would find useful. If you can provide as much detail as possible, it would be helpful. Thanks.

• @Duane I would really love data showing the typical time in advance of booking data. I'd also like to be able to compare all reports year over year.