Affiliates Setup Checklist
Welcome to the Tokeet Affiliate Program!
This program aims to reward your effort of recommending and converting new users to Tokeet.
Using the steps below, you can set-up your account and navigate through your affiliate dashboard.
When you first log into your account, the landing page would be the dashboard, from that view you can track some quick stats that include the number of conversions made using your tracking link, the payout that is determined by the conversions and also your performance within the last 7 days.
You will also be able to click into featured offers where you can view your Tokeet offer and access your affiliate tracking link for referrals.
You can view the Tokeet offer and retrieve your tracking link that can be passed on to potential clients. Always remember to utilize the tracking link for registration purposes when corresponding with potential Tokeet users.
To access the tracking link and view this offer:
- Navigate to offers and select all offers or my live offers
- Click on Tokeet’s offer and copy your tracking link to start using it.
- You can also customize your tracking link within your affiliate account as desired.
You can navigate to the report section to track your progress as an affiliate.
There are two types of reports generated based on your progress which is the following:
- The performance report contains your totals which is the count of clicks, conversions, and for the offer during the time frame. It also shows revenue, payout and profit over the specified period as well as current offer caps.
- The conversion report is useful once traffic to your account picks up. You can keep an eye on your performance by using the stats report. This report is a robust tool that lets you view data from an aggregate (account-wide) perspective. You can choose the metrics you want to see in the report, group by selected fields, and show statistics for each group.
Navigate to the tool section and you will be presented with the following options:
- Ad Groups- TUNE provides partners with the option to create your own ad campaigns in your interface. This gives you better flexibility to manage the creatives that can be rotated and allow you to choose what banners/offers they want to add to a single ad tag.
- Mobile app- you can view and manage your account on the go by downloading the app on the App Store or Google Play.
- APIs- The TUNE Network API allows network owners to manage all aspects of their networks programmatically and outside of the application itself. This feature is available to enterprise accounts.
- Pixels/Postbacks- This is for admin to test your tracking process from start to finish.
In order to update your account info or password, and other settings, navigate to your Accounts section. There you can find the following:
- Account details: You can edit company and user information and change your password.
- Payments: Takes you to Tune Pay where you can keep track of your payments
- Settings: You can select your language preference
- Notifications: To keep you informed of any relevant activity on your account
- Contact Support: You can reach out to Affiliate Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or your account manager by clicking on the email just under your account manager’s name.
As time goes by, you will become more familiar with the platform and find ways of maximizing your success as an affiliate! We wish you all the best.