Connect to Tokeet via the Booking.com Extranet
There are two steps in connecting your Booking.com property to Tokeet.
1. In Booking.com Extranet: please make sure Tokeet is permissioned as the Channel Manager. These steps are described in detail below.
2. In Tokeet: please make sure to link a Tokeet Rental, Import Bookings, Push Rates, and Push Availability. These steps are described in detail at this article.
Here are the steps for permissioning Tokeet as your Channel Manager in the Booking.com Extranet:
- Log into the Booking.com Extranet at https://admin.booking.com using your existing credentials. Click a specific Property.
- Click on the Account button at the top right, then click on the Connectivity Provider link in the drop-down menu. If you don't see the Connectivity Provider link then please contact your Booking.com support team to request the commercial approval and make sure the sign up tool in your extranet is activated.
- On the next screen, click on the Search button to search for Tokeet in the provider list.
- In the Search for providers field, type Tokeet and then select the Tokeet option which appears.
- You will be making a full, two-way connection with Tokeet. Which means that Tokeet will handle availability, rates, and reservation synchronization. Click the Next button to proceed.
- Enter your Tokeet account id or the email address your signed up with in the last field on the form.
You can find your account id in Tokeet at Settings > Account Info.
- You need to accept the terms of the agreement between you and Booking.com regarding this XML connection.
- Tokeet will now receive an email message from Booking.com stating your desire to connect. Tokeet will confirm the connection in what's called a Provider Confirmation in Booking.com.
- On the next screen, choose "Connect me automatically to the provider..." and click Save.
- You will then receive a confirmation message in your Booking.com Extranet once the connection is active.
Your connection to Tokeet will now be active.
Things to consider:
- Your property will be closed / unbookable on Booking.com until you complete the connection process in Tokeet. To complete the connection process, you must link a rental, import bookings, push rental rates, and push availability. Please see this Help Center article for a detailed description. Your connection will not function properly until these steps are completed.
- Once the connection is completed, all updates of Rates, Availabilities and Restrictions need to be sent to Booking.com exclusively via Tokeet. Manual entries will no longer be possible via the Booking.com Extranet. Rates & Availability grids will be visible in the extranet for you to view and monitor, however rates and availability updates will be sent by Tokeet via your dashboard.
- Reservations, Modifications and Cancellations will be re-transmitted to the hotel via the Tokeet dashboard. However, it is the responsibility of the vacation rental manager(s) to always keep track of the Booking.com Extranet to monitor the status of each booking generated online.