Sharing Your Tokeet Calendar
Keeping everybody in your organization informed is vital to the success of a short term rental business. The Tokeet Shared calendar will provide you with the opportunity to share a password protected URL with anybody you like, so that they can always view the availability of your rentals without seeing details such as guest information or pricing.
- To share your calendar: navigate to either the Multi Calendar or Standard Calendar, then click Edit > Share Calendar
- Give your calendar a name and fill out the required information. Please note that a password is not required, but will offer you the ability to create a link to your rental availability that is only visible to password holders.
- After clicking the Share button, you will be presented with a URL that you can now send to anyone you like.
- Bookings on your shared calendar show the arrival and departure dates as a circle, which allows you to quickly determine whether a guest is free to check-in or out on a specific date.
- Hold events appear on your shared calendar color coded for the type of hold event you have chosen.
The Tokeet shared calendar option is a simple answer to one of the most pressing concerns in a rental business. Keep your team on the same page, and your guests will thank you for it.