What if my channel is not listed in Tokeet?
It is possible to add a channel even if it's not listed in Tokeet.
In fact, you are able to add any channel with a calendar--as long as it allows for exporting or importing iCal URLs.
Please follow the directions below to create an Unknown channel connection in Tokeet:
- Navigate to Channels > "Add Channel"
- Select "Unknown" from the pulldown menu
- Click "Select"
Tokeet offers two way availability synchronization with any channel, as long as it supports iCal import and export. This allows your availability information in Tokeet to be reflected in this channel and the channel availability to be reflected in Tokeet.
- Scroll down to "Imported Calendars" and click "Add"
Complete required info:
- Give your calendar a name
- Channel name: Enter the name of the channel or select 'unknown' from the dropdown
- Calendar URL: paste your iCal URL here.
- Select Rental to import into. This rental's calendar will be updated with events from your imported calendar
You will also want to export the iCal calendar for any rental and include it in your Channel to make sure events in Tokeet are updated there.
- Scroll to "Exported Calendars" and click "Add"
- Select Rental and click Export
- Copy your Tokeet calendar URL and paste it in your channel.
This allows your availability information in Tokeet to be reflected in this channel and the channel availability to be reflected in Tokeet.