Tokeet integration with Dropbox
Dropbox is a file hosting service that allows you to store and share your documents easily in the cloud. Used with Tokeet, Dropbox can help you centralize your documents and keep them stored in Dropbox's cloud infrastructure. Highlights of the integration include:
- Use Dropbox for storing files from Tokeet
- Store attachments received via incoming email, and executed contracts.
- Tokeet does not read from your Dropbox folder
Please follow the below steps for connecting your Tokeet account to Dropbox.
- In Tokeet, navigate to Settings > Integrations
- On the Integrations page, locate the Slack section and click "Connect"
- Click "Allow" to allow the connection between Tokeet and your Dropbox account.
That's it! Your Dropbox connection is now active.
Email attachments and signed contracts will now automatically be stored in a Dropbox folder called Tokeet.