Tokeet integration with Duve
What is Duve?
Duve is a holistic guest experience management platform.
Duve provides hospitality experts with a unified guest management solution, covering the entire digital guest journey from contactless check-in, through a branded guest app, an omnichannel communication hub, and an eCommerce/upselling platform offering the right service to the right guest at the right time.
Find out more about Duve in our blog post.
Features and Benefits of this integration are:
- Contactless Check-in and Checkout
- White-label, no-download guest app
- Communication hub with built-in SMS and WhatsApp integration
- Upselling and eCommerce platform - with both 1st-party and 3rd-party upsells
- Personalization and translation engine
- Mobile key and smart lock integration
- Detailed analytics
Connecting Duve to Tokeet
In order to connect Tokeet to your Duve account, go to Account Settings -> Connect & Sync
Then, add Tokeet as a Source.
Now, log into your Tokeet account and you’re good to go!
What data Duve syncs from Tokeet:
Number of bedrooms
Number of bathrooms
Max number of guests
Minimum check-in time
Maximum check-out time
Guest first name
Guest last name
Guest pms ID
PMS external id (Airbnb/other)
Number of adults
Number of children
What data Duve pushes back to Tokeet:
Orders (no item code required):
Early check in
Late check out
Check out payment)
Estimated check in time
Estimated check out time