How Do I Change My Subscription?
Tokeet offers several pricing models that offer a varied range of features and allowances for your Tokeet account, ranging from how many users can access your account to how many rentals you can manage through Tokeet. At any point in your subscription you might decide that you either don’t need all of the services your subscription level provides, or you are willing to pay more for more robust features.
How to Change Your Subscription Plan:
- First, click on the Account dropdown next to your user name in the top right corner and select Billing Info.
- On the next page you will see a section for saving your credit card and also for selecting a subscription plan.
- If you haven’t already done so, enter and save your credit card details.
- Use the rental slider to change the number of rentals. This will automatically update the information in the Plan Info pane to the right of the slider.
- Once you have chosen the plan that is right for you, click Save Plan Changes.
At Tokeet, we want you to use the subscription plan that works for your needs and your budget. Please note that when upgrading from a free trial your subscription will begin immediately.