Add the Calendar Widget to a site
The Tokeet Calendar Widget allows you to display booking availability on any website. Use this simple and convenient tool to keep your prospective guests aware of what dates are available for booking. The calendar is completely editable and you may change the number of months displayed, colors, font, and more. Place the widget on your website, blog, or any website that you can edit and start displaying your availability to the world.
Generating and installing the Calendar Widget
- Click on the Add-Ons button, click the Websites & Widgets submenu, and then select Widgets
- Select "Configure" on the Calendar Widget option.
- On the Calendar Widget Configure screen, complete required info.
- Select a Rental
- Enter number of months to display
- Customize colors for Unavailable dates
- Preview changes in real time in the widget preview pane to the right of your configurations.
- Click on the "copy code" button and paste into the source HTML code of the intended site.