Add the Search Widget to a Site
The Tokeet Search Widget allows guests to search the availability of your rentals from any website. It seamlessly directs the user to your Tokeet website for final review and booking. With the search widget you can create your own non-Tokeet website and simply use your Tokeet website for final booking and communication.
Generating and installing the Search Widget
- Click on the Add-Ons button, click the Websites & Widgets submenu, and then select Widgets
- Select "Configure" on the Search Widget option.
- On the Configure your Search Widget screen, complete required info.
- Select a Tokeet Website
- Customize colors and fonts to match your desired style
- Preview changes in real time in the widget preview pane to the right of your configurations.
- Click on the "copy code" button and paste into the source HTML code of the intended site.
- You may edit search widget code for deep customization. Please see the Help Center article on Search Widget Advanced Configuration for more info.