HomeToGo is a new API connection available in Tokeet that uses the rental within Tokeet for all the information provided to HomeToGo.
- Listings connected to HomeToGo pull all information from Tokeet daily and are updated during this pull on HomeToGo, including listing new listings or delisting a listing.
- Each rental can be listed separately, without requiring all listings to be enabled. By default all rentals will first be turned Off, any that should not be listed can be turned On with the quick click of a toggle button.
- Fees and Taxes can either be across the board or specific for some or all rentals. These are controlled in the Channel Details section for HomeToGo, or further into the Connection Details section for the specific rental that you are wanting to add.
- Cancellation policy is set directly within Tokeet and can easily be changed for each rental specifically, or all rentals at once. These are controlled in the Channel Details section for HomeToGo, or further into the Connection Details section for the specific rental that you are wanting to set.
- Guests pay HomeToGo directly and they will pay out to the owners and property managers for European property managers. Non-European locations will be responsible for directly charging their guests with a provided credit card from HomeToGo and will be billed by HomeToGo for listing fees once a month.
- Registration for HomeToGo is done within Tokeet, under the Channels section. Clicking on HomeToGo will open up the registration form. After it has been completed and submitted, HomeToGo will process the form and activate the registration within 5 business days.