What is a Base Rate?
In Tokeet, a Base Rate is required for each rental. This rate is used as a fallback when no other rates are available.
The Base Rate is defined on the rental rate settings overlay which can be opened by clicking on the rental in the rates calendar.
Add a Base Rate
The base rate is a fallback rate, which is applied if there are no matching Standard or Promotional rates for the booking dates. To add a base rate to your rental please do the following:
- Click on Rates to access your Rates Calendar
- Click on the rental name which you would like to add a base rate to.
- Navigate to the Settings tab of your Rental Rates overlay.
Complete required info and hit Save on the top right.
- Rate Name
- Minimum Stay: minimum amount of days guests are allowed to book
- Maximum Stay: maximum amount of days that this rental can be booked
- Nightly: nightly rate
- Weekend Night: Saturday rate and Sunday rate (optional).
- Weekly: rate that is applied if guest stays Monday through Sunday (optional).
- Monthly: rate that is applied when a guest stays for an entire month (optional).
- Additional Guest Fee: charge x amount for per person per night, above y guests
- Guest count: number of guests allowed for this rental before additional fees apply.
After you define your base rate settings you will see this rate apply to channels when you have not created a Standard Rate to apply.