Linking Rentals Together
You may occasionally need to link Rentals together in Tokeet.
Let’s say you have a House with Room 1 and Room 2. You would like for House bookings to block calendars for Room 1 and Room 2.
You will export a calendar for the House and import it into Room 1 and into Room 2. Configuring this is easy in Tokeet.
1. Export House Calendar
- Navigate to Channels > Add Channel
- Select "Unknown" channel
- In the Export section, click "Add"
- Choose a Rental from which you are exporting the calendar and click "Select"
- In the popup, scroll down and copy the Tokeet calendar URL, then click "Activate Connection"
2. Import House Calendar to Room 1 and Room 2
Stay on the same screen, or repeat steps from part 1. (Channels > Add Channel > Unknown)
- In the Import section, click "Add"
- Give the imported calendar a name
- Paste the House calendar URL you copied from part 1 of this guide.
Important: at the end of the calendar URL, append &anonymous=1
When you repeat the Import process for Room 2, you will append &anonymous=2
- Select Rental to import this calendar into
- Click "Import"
Now, repeat the Import process for Room 2. As a reminder, you will want to append &anonymous=2 to the calendar URL being imported into Room 2.
That's it! Any events on the Whole House calendar will now block the calendars for Room 1 and Room 2.