Automata allows you to skip or disable triggers for a specific booking, in order to further customize messaging for individual guests. You can create, view, and edit each individual trigger in a booking in order to customize your messaging for each guest.
How to Modify the Triggers for Each Booking:
- Navigate to Bookings
Here, you can use filters to sort and search through your bookings, as well as edit or skip triggers.
- Click on a booking in the table to open the booking detail overlay.
- Here you can switch between the graphical "Flow View", or the tabular "List View".
- You can use the master switch in upper right hand corner to disable ALL triggers for this booking.
- You can also skip particular triggers by clicking "skip" on any workflow step
- Click on any trigger to edit the trigger or the template.
- You can edit the columns in the table by clicking the custom column (three lines) button in the column header.
- You can change the sort order of the table by clicking on any of the column names.
- You can adjust how many bookings are shown per page by changing the page settings at the foot of the table.