In Tokeet, you can create multiple templates for messages that you routinely send to guests or your internal team.
Message Templates are utilized by Tokeet Triggers which can be event-based or time-based. Once you define a template and associate it with a trigger, you can send an email, send an SMS message, send a contract, or post to a URL.
The process for creating Message Templates is easy with Tokeet. Please also feel free to use and build on our Message Template Examples.
- Navigate to Settings > Templates
- Click the green "Add" button.
- Select a template type. You can select from any of the three options below.
Email: Creates an email template
Push Notification: Creates a short message designed to be pushed as a notification to users with the Tokeet app installed.
Payload: Create a template designed to push data to a 3rd party application. For more info please see the following article: HTTP Webhook Triggers
- You can insert placeholders our system will automatically replace when sending the message by opening the Data Dictionary. See an example of a template using data dictionary codes below.
- Once you have finalized your template, click "Save" to give it a name and store it in Tokeet.
- That’s it! Your message template is now available to you.
- To edit the saved template simply click on it or use the edit button (3 dots) to select edit from the menu.
- Once your template is created, it can be used in Tokeet Triggers or sent manually by selecting it from the template drop-down on any message sent to your guests.