How to add a 1 night stay - without playing around with discounts in OTAs

• Hi community. I’m a newbie so please bare with. Got some great help from Tokeet today sry patient Jodine sorted out loads of issues I had and was brilliant . Just didn’t quite get to the bottom golf this one. .. My rates are set and pushed - about 132./ night this is for 2 days min. For 1 night stays I have to charge 280/ night. I get quiet a few. I was told today that I could only have one rate. So how can I work around this because I need to have a 1 night stay. Thank you anyone . 😊

• STAFF Moderator

Hi Alexandra. There is not currently a solution for the rate configuration that you have suggested, outside of Booking.com. For Booking.com, you will need to configure a 2 night min stay rate in Tokeet, and push that to your Standard Rate on Booking.com. Then, in the Booking.com Extranet, you will need to create a new rate plan, and set the min stay as 1 night for that rate plan. The pricing can be set to be based on the Standard Rate, in which case you don't need to create a new rate category in Tokeet. Or, you can choose to set that 1 night stay pricing yourself, in which case you will need to create a new rate category in Tokeet, and push that new rate category to your new Booking.com rate plan.

That is the only solution available for your rate configuration, and it's currently only available with Booking.com. Please let us know if you have any further questions. We're happy to help.