Tokeet emails go to spam

• I have reported this a couple of times to support but it seems that the problem is still unresolved.

Tokeet email go to spam, this happens a lot and many guest complain about it.

Looking closer to the email header tokeet sends, there is no SPF or DKIM etc. which in my understanding may be the reason (we used to have such a problem with our corporate email back in time and setting up correctly authentication resolved the issue).

This how the authentication part of the email header looks like:

Authentication-Results: spf=none (sender IP is 104.130.122.14) smtp.mailfrom=tokeetmail.com; hotmail.com; dkim=fail (signature did not verify) header.d=tokeetmail.com;hotmail.com; dmarc=permerror action=none header.from=xxxxxxxxx.tokeetmail.com; Received-SPF: None (protection.outlook.com: tokeetmail.com does not designate permitted sender hosts) 

Please do something about this. Is very serious issue.

• STAFF Administrator

@Konstantinos-Kiamos I'm going to try to put this in front of the developers. Hopefully you're correct about it being a header issue and we don't have to start routing through a new server..

Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

• Hi I wanted to follow up on this, because I think I noticed some changes.

Moreover, while i feel confident that you will deal with this as soon as possible I wanted to share with the community the answer of the support team on the issue:

I wanted to confer with our mail server team before following up with you.   
    If the mail is ending up in the junk folder we request that you ask the user to mark 
    mail from Tokeet as safe in their email program.

This is kind of answers is what drive us, the loyal tokeet users, crazy. It's completely unacceptable!

• Without fail every single email sent from tokeet will go to junk mail folder in any hotmail account. I’ve been reporting this for years and it’s always been ignored. Hopefully it will be fixed sometime In the years ahead?